Personal home care
We provide personal home care to help with the more intimate or personal daily routines which may have become more difficult
Our personal home care services support the elderly and frail, physically disabled, learning disabled, or those with mental health illness. This kind of support can range from:
- Getting out of bed in the morning
- Help with washing and dressing
- Assistance with maintaining personal appearance
- Help and support with incontinence
- Getting settled for the evening and going to bed
Dignity and Respect
We always preserve the dignity of our customer, ensuring that we take a respectful approach to all personal care routines.
Supporting independence and choice
Wherever possible, and where it is safe to do so, we will let our customers do things for themselves. We encourage independence and confidence in being independent.