Contact us on 0121 532 6418 | email:

View our customer testimonials


There are several alternative ways in which the services that you receive from us may be paid for. We would be happy to discuss your circumstances and needs so that we can advise you on the availability of NHS funding and the best method of paying.

Our charges are based on an hourly rate that varies depending on the times at which our services are provided - but It's possible that you may not need to pay anything directly yourself. Please contact Sandwell Care Services for full details, and answers to any questions you may have.

Funding at Sandwell care services

Local authority funding

Depending on your circumstances and the prevailing local regulations, you may be able to receive funding from your local authority. That would be provided in either of two alternative ways:

  • Via a personal budget
  • Via direct payments

Personal funding

If you are not eligible to receive financial assistance from your local authority or local HSC trust, you may pay privately. In which case we will quote you a clear payment structure, with no hidden extras, and we will send your bills at an agreed interval. You may pay by electronic transfer, cheque or standing order.

Social care funding

Many Sandwell Care Services clients use social care payments, such as Disability Living Allowance and Attendance Allowance, to help fund their care costs.

Disability Living Allowance may be claimed by under-65s with a physical and/ or mental difficulty who need support. Over 65-year-olds who need help with personal care may be eligible to receive Attendance Allowance, which is not means tested.

Our News

Birmingham Children's Hospital Charity Star Appeal

Sandwell Care Services took part in a walk at snowdonia national park, In order to raise money for birmingham childrens hospital. We were thrilled to contribute £300 towards fund raising for the hospital.
Read more

Where to find us

84 a High Street Smethwick B66 1AQ

0121 532 6418 Find us